Monday, March 17, 2008

We're Alive...

Since my first triumphant posting from home with our fabulous (read the sarcasm here people) internet connection, it has not worked again. In addition, we were away from Lilongwe all last week for an amazing cultural orientation session so were not even able to access internet on the weekend. I am at the moment squeezing in 10 min of access at a business center while waiting to meet a woman who is selling us her car, so I won't be able to catch you up - and just in case I don't make it to the internet again, I will warn you in advance that you may be in for another dry spell as we are leaving Saturday for our first real vacation here (already??). Anyways, we are joining our friends Claire and Cole on a road trip to Zambia to view Vic falls....very exciting!!! And you read that right above, we are buying a car, thanks to a generous loan from Jules's parents - THANK YOU!!!
Anyways, I will write more detail later - sorry for the teaser, I hope to be on internet Thursday so I can post all the blogs I have written - more updates soon I really really hope!!!!
Hang in there...

1 comment:

cinnamon gurl said...

Only one post since Feb. 29?!? I was scared you'd gotten eaten by hippos! ;)