Thursday, April 24, 2008

Colder

Well as it is warming up in Canada, it is cooling down in Lilongwe! It has only gone up to about 18 degrees in the last few days - I am missing the nice warm sunny days of March!
We will be staying in Lilongwe again for the third consecutive week and I am itching to get out and see another part of this country! I will just have to be patient though until next week - Thursday is a holiday, and we have booked Friday off, so we get a nice long weekend out of the deal. We haven't picked a destination yet, but were thinking of driving down to climb Mount Mulanje. I was thinking of waiting until we'd had the time to get a bit more fit, but I think we are ready enough, and our alternative plan of going to the beach on the northern lakeshore is a bit kaiboshed due to the chilly weather!
Any other ideas?

No comments: