Monday, October 13, 2008

Quick update!

And I mean quick! I have 4 min left of this session!

OK - our trip started out really nicely - we flew to Cape Town on SAA. I wasn't experiencing anxiety before the flight (most of you know I HATE flying), so decided that maybe I was miraulously cured and didn't take my medication....BIG mistake. The first half hour of the flight was terribly unpleasant (only to me) while I waited for the pill I took after take off to kick in.

Anyways, Cape Town is lovely and we are staying at a backpackers hostel now but moving to a hotel tonight.

I will provide more details when not so rushed - but I can report that the showers I took yesterday morning and today were pretty much worth the price of the flight....

1 comment:

cinnamon gurl said...

Dude, my experiences on South African flights didn't tell you anything???

Oh - and I don't know if it's still there but there was a great vegetarian place on Long ST called Portobella... went there 2 or 3 times. Have fun!