Monday, February 18, 2008

Short Notice

So, I arrived at work this morning and asked when we would be heading on the road to do the baseline survey we will be completing in order to establish baseline indicators against which we can measure the effectiveness of our programmes (thats how they spell programs here - little by little I am being drawn over...). I knew that I would be travelling a bit this week but wasn't sure when...turns out it is today?? At 4.
I guess I am just not in the loop yet. The travelling is a 13 day trip overall, but I am intending on jumping off the wagon on the weekend and re-joining the group next Monday, so that I can get a little home-time in!
I had such a great experience on my first trip (and wait til I manage to get the pics up!), I am evry much looking forward to this one. It is great for me to be able to get out and meet the people working in our diocesan offices...wish me luck (and Jules luck managing the house on his own for the whole week!).

No comments: