Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cat Custody...

In an update on our cats, despite initial worries about not finding a home for them at all (I even started looking into how to import them to Malawi), there ended up being a custody battle...now that we are so near to our departure, my mom decided she didn't want to let them go live with our friends, so 'the girls', as she refers to them, with be staying with their Gran.

In other news, we have confirmed our flight and will be flying Toronto-Dubai-Addis Ababa-Lilongwe...I only wish we were arriving at a better time in Dubai - not sure we will be able to really see much when we arrive at 7:45pm and take off at 4:45am...though I did confirm that our luggage will be checked all the way through despite changing airlines in Dubai.

We still need to make a few purchases, but everything is mostly under control...now the next hurdle will be finishing work - can't believe what I hope to accomplish in the next 2 days!!! Speaking of...I'd better get in there and get at it.

No comments: