Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Step One - Complete

Well, we are now moved out of the condo!
It took us all weekend, including working through the night on Sunday until 7:15am Monday morning - brutal!
At any rate, we are now done and are living out of our 14 bags in my parents house.
We were pretty tired Monday (especially since we had to drive to Toronto that night for our last bout of innoculations), but got some sleep last night...still, I was tired today as well...takes longer than it used to to get past the all-nighters!
We had dinner with a fellow volunteer last night and I must say, every time we do things like that, this whole Malawi thing seems a little more real (I know, it should seem real by now, but sorry, that's just not the case). Anyways, I am getting more and more excited!!! In a week, I will be in Malawi!
On another note, our Nairobi, Kenya flight was re-routed, but now i am facing a 13 hour flight from Toronto to Dubai...yikes for the anxious traveller!

1 comment:

cinnamon gurl said...

You can do it! I've told you already I prefer long flights to long stopovers (well, the ones that aren't long enough to get out and do stuff).